Depidex™ pour-on is an ivermectin based pour-on offering treatment and control of major internal and external parasites of beef and non-lactating dairy cattle.
- Broad spectrum worm, lice and mange control
- Easy and convenient to use
- Value for money in a convenient promotional pack
Depidex Pour-on, the power of ivermectin against:
- Gastro-intestinal roundworms (adults and fourth stage larvae)
- Lungworms (adults and fourth stage larvae)
- Warbles (parasitic stages)
- Mange mites
- Sucking lice
- Biting lice
When to use and why?
- To obtain optimal benefit from the persistent activity of Depidex Pour On use at 3, 8 and 13 weeks after turn-out of calves set-stocked in their first grazing season to protect against parasitic gastro-enteritis and lungworm disease.
- Use at housing to control external parasites as well as worms to maximise the performance of over-wintering animals.
- Suitable for beef cows at any stage of pregnancy or non-lactating dairy cows.
- Suitable for all ages of animals
- Depidex offers persistent activity, controlling roundworms (Ostertagia ostertagi) acquired up to 21 days after treatment
- Depidex controls lungworms (Dictyocaulus viviparus) acquired up to 28 days after treatment
- Depidex controls horn flies for up to 35 days
Apply along the mid-line of the back in a narrow strip between the withers and tail head.
Dosage: 1ml per 10kg bodyweight (based on a recommended dosage level of 500mcg ivermectin per kilogram bodyweight.
Available in a 6 L promotional pack (2x 2.5L plus 1x 1.0L and Depidex Pour on applicator)
Depidex Pour On contains 0.5% w/v ivermectin. Depidex TM is a trademark of Novartis AG, Basle, Switzerland. Advice on the use of this or alternative medicines must be sought from the medicine prescriber.
Use medicines responsibly (www.noah.co.uk/responsible) Legal category: POM-VPS.