Fly and lice control and mange treatment for cattle.
Flypor® is a long lasting, broad spectrum cattle pour-on that controls flies and lice, and treats sarcoptic and chorioptic mange on cattle.
- Fast and easy to apply
- Long lasting - up to 8 weeks control of horn and biting flies
- Controls lice and treats mange
- 1 product for 3 problem parasites
- Great 'pence per week of protection’ value
- Only a 6 hour milk withhold so can be easily used in milking dairy cows
- Shortest meat withhold period of all cattle fly control pour on products at only 3 days*
When to use and why
Flypor®'s length of cover means less frequent treatment saving both time and labour costs. Flypor® is ideal for all cattle, including dairy and young stock (over one week old).
- The Elanco Flypor® pour on gun should be used to apply the product
- Apply a quarter of the dose to the head
- Pour the remainder along the neck and mid-backline.
In cases of heavy fly infestation or lice challenge, the dose can be repeated at 4 week intervals
To treat sarcoptic and chorioptic mange
- Apply the full calculated dose directly to all visibly affected areas
- Pour any that remains along the backline in the normal way
- The dose should be repeated after 4 weeks
Easy dose rate
Apply at the rate of 1ml Flypor® per 10kg bodyweight (up to a maximum dose of 40ml)
* Reference Summary of Product Characteristics for relevant pour on products.
Flypor® Pour-On Solution contains 4% w/v Permethrin (cis:trans 80:20). Legal category: POM-VPS. Information regarding the side effects, precautions, warnings and contra-indications can be found in product packaging and leaflet; further information can be found in the Summary of Product Characteristics or by contacting Elanco Animal Health on +44(0)1256 353131 or write to Elanco Animal Health, Lilly House, Priestley Road, Basingstoke, RG24 9NL. Use medicines responsibly; www.noah.co.uk/responsible Advice on the use of this or alternative medicine must be sought from the medicine provider. Flypor® is a registered trade mark owned by or licensed to Eli Lilly and Company, its affiliates or subsidiaries.