Crovect Pour-On is a versatile, easy to use synthetic pyrethroid pour-on for the treatment and prevention of blowfly strike and for the treatment and control of headflies, and treatment of ticks and biting lice on sheep.
- Prevents blowfly strike for between 6 and 8 weeks
- Kills maggots
- Treatment of tick infestation with a persistent efficacy of 10 weeks
- Kills biting lice
- Protects against headfly
- Only 8 days meat withhold
Application for blowfly prevention:
Prevents blowfly strike for between 6 and 8 weeks
- Apply as a fan spray to the surface of the fleece on the shoulders, back and flanks and on the rump
- Use the Crovect Pour-On Gun and the fan spray nozzle
- For best results ensure that the distance between the gun nozzle and the fleece is approximately 20cm
Application for established blowfly strike:
Crovect kills maggots
- Apply directly to the affected parts at the rate of 2.5 ml per 100-150cm² (roughly the size of a hand) using the Crovect Pour-on gun with the T bar nozzle.
Application for headfly:
Crovect controls headfly
Application for ticks:
For the treament of ticks
- Lambs under 10 kg – give a 5 ml dose followed 3 weeks later by a 10 ml dose.
- Adult sheep and lambs over 10kg – apply at the rate of 10 ml per 20 kg bodyweight up to a maximum of 40 ml.
- Apply the dose as a pin stream from the crown of the head to the top of the rump using the Crovect Pour-On Gun with the straight nozzle
- One treatment will give 10 weeks cover
Application for lice
For the treatment of biting lice*
- Apply at the rate of 5 ml per 20 kg up to a maximum of 20 ml.
- Apply the dose as a pin stream from the shoulders to the rump using the Crovect Pour-On Gun with the STRAIGHT NOZZLE
0.8L, 2.L, 5L
* Biting lice
Crovect® 1.25% w/v Pour-On Solution for Sheep contains 1.25% w/v cypermethrin. Crovect® is a registered trademark of Novartis AG, Basle, Switzerland. Advice on the use of this or alternative medicines must be sought from the medicine prescriber.
Use medicines responsibly. (www.noah.co.uk/responsible). Legal category: POM-VPS
6 page leaflet giving up to date information about tick-borne disease and treatment with Crovect Pour-on
To be used to help calculate dosage requirements for blowfly strike treatment and prevention, maggots, ticks, lice and headfly.
A handy guide to remind of the benefits of Crovect.
A guide to the use of CLiK, CLiKZiN and Crovect for all year round ectoparasite control