Levitape™ is a broad spectrum wormer for use in the treatment and control of tapeworms, lungworms, stomach and bowel worms in sheep.
- Yellow drench – 2-LV
- Contains levamisole and praziquantel
- Kills tapeworms and all major roundworms
- Also kills White drench resistant worms
- Fast acting, proven activity
- Ideal for flexible wormer rotations
- Part of the full spectrum worm control from Novartis, giving you a product in every wormer group.
Currently there are four classes of wormer and it is important to preserve their effectiveness by sustainable use. To determine the best worming programme for your farm consult your vet/worming advisor and SCOPS (Sustainable Control of Parasites in Sheep) guidelines.
When to use Levitape and why?
- Highly effective against mature and developing immature forms of nematodes, including lungworms, and tapeworms in sheep.
- Use Levamisole when a 2-LV yellow drench is needed in your wormer programme.
- Dose ewes and rams in poor condition due to worm infection, pre-tupping.
- Dose lambs at intervals throughout the grazing season, depending on levels of pasture infection, to prevent the build up of worm infection on the pasture and the risk of re-infection.
Shake container well before use. Administer orally using suitably calibrated drenching equipment.
1 ml per 5 kg bodyweight given orally delivers a dose of 7.5 mg/kg levamisole hydrochloride and 3.75 mg/kg praziquantel.
Available in a 5L Pack
Levitape contains 18.8mg/ml praziquantel and 37.5 mg/ml levamisole hydrochloride. Levitape® is a registered trademark. Advice on the use of this or alternative medicines must be sought from the medicine prescriber.
Use medicines responsibly (www.noah.co.uk/responsible) Legal category: POM-VPS.