Please be aware that this website relies on the use of cookies to function correctly and involves some cookies being downloaded onto your device. This helps us to improve the content of the website so that it is more useful and relevant to you.
Allow cookiesPrivacy and Cookies Policy
banner image


Products for the control of worms, fluke, blowflies, lice and mange mites (sheep scab) in sheep

Ectoparasite Control

CLiK™

CLiK Extra™

CLiKZiN™

Crovect™

Dectomax™ injection For Sheep

Fluke and Worm Control

Zolvix™

Dectomax™ injection For Sheep

Combinex for Sheep

Combinex™ Sheep

Fasimec Duo for Sheep

Fasimec Duo™

Fasinex 5%

Fasinex™ 5%

Flukiver

Flukiver™

Supaverm

Supaverm™

Rycoben SC

Rycoben™ SC

Farm Use: Environmental Fly Control

Neporex™ for farm use

CLiK EXTRA™ 65 mg/ml Pour-On Suspension for sheep contains dicyclanil. POM-VPS. CLiK™ Pour-On for sheep contains 5% (w/v) dicyclanil. POM-VPS. CLiKZiN™ Pour-On Suspension for Sheep contains the active ingredient dicyclanil. POM-VPS. Crovect™ Pour-On for sheep contains 1.25% (w/v) cypermethrin (cis:trans/80:20). POM-VPS. Combinex™ Oral Suspension contains 3.75% w/v levamisole hydrochloride and 5% w/v triclabendazole. POM-VPS. Fasimec™ Duo 50 mg/ml + 1 mg/ml Oral Suspension for Sheep contains 50 mg/ml triclabendazoleand 1 mg/ml ivermectin. POM-VPS. Fasinex™ 5% Oral Suspension contains 5% w/v triclabendazole. POM-VPS. Flukiver™ 5% w/v oral Suspension contains 50mg/ml closantel. POM-VPS Rycoben™ SC for Sheep contains 2.5% w/v albendazole oxide (ricobendazole), 1.8% w/v cobalt sulphate and 0.097% w/v sodium selenite. POM-VPS. Supaverm™ Oral Suspension contains 5% w/v closantel and 7.5% w/v mebendazole. POM-VPS. Dectomax™ 10 mg/ml Solution for Injection contains Doramectin. POM-VPS. Zolvix 25mg/ml oral solution contains monepantel. POM-VPS. Information regarding the side effects, precautions, warnings and contra-indications can be found in product packaging and leaflets; further information can also be found in the Summary of Product Characteristics. Neporex is an insecticide for professional use against nuisance flies and biting flies in animal housing and landfill sites including waste management sites. The active agent in Neporex™ 50SP is Cyromazine 2.0% w/w, an insect growth regulator. It disrupts all stages of insect development by interfering with the production of chitin. Legal category: Biocide. Use biocides safely. CLiK EXTRA™, CLiK™, CLiKZiN™, Crovect™, Combinex™, Dectomax™, Fasimec™ Duo, Fasinex™, Flukiver™, Rycoben™, Supaverm™, Zolvix™, Neporex™ Elanco™ and the diagonal bar™ logo are trademarks of Elanco or its affiliates. Use medicines responsibly (www.noah.co.uk/responsible). Advice should be sought from the prescriber prior to use. PM-UK-21-0264